ORT: “La Maison des Bateleurs”, Montendre, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France
DATUM: 14-21 November 2021 (inklusive Reisetage)
Accommodation: The participants will be hosted in a typical regional house renovated during volunteering projects. Since 1995, “La Maison des Bateleurs” has been a hosting center for international volunteers. The organization welcomes around 8 volunteers per year so the participants will have the opportunity to spend time, live and share meals with them.
The participants will be accommodated in 2 dormitories of 8 people with bunk beds. There is a common bathroom with showers and toilets.
The Objectives of the Training
- To allow the intercultural meeting between participants
- To understand the value of using theater for the autonomy and social and cultural awareness of young people
- To develop and to acquire theatrical expression skills
- To integrate methods of theatrical expression in the professional practice
- To develop knowledge about group dynamics and issues related to the integration of young people in the society
This seminar aims to gather youth workers in order to share their professional issues with the youth inclusion concepts in different socio-professional contexts. The idea is to let them discuss and discover methods of theatrical expression to consider cultural practice as a socialization tool for young people. Each workshop will be led by theatrical professionals.
Who can participate?
Each partner organization should identify 2 participants who are involved in activities with or for young people (mobility, education, Youth project, employability…).
Country: France, Austria, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Slovakia, Spain
Registration and question: email@example.com